Roles and Responsibilities –
- 4-6 years business analyst experience with requirements gathering, requirements analysis, and documenting functional requirements
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Anaplan model building (at least one completed Anaplan project implementation experience)
- Build and support complex planning and forecasting models using the Anaplan platform and build Anaplan Visualizations
- Experience with direct interaction with clients in collecting business requirements and perform design validation
- Experience with creating test plans, test cases and executing test cases
- Experience with FP&A process, Source to Pay and General Accounting processes preferred
- Perform various levels of data validation across multiple systems
- Ability to perform all tasks in the implementation cycle, including business process definition, unit testing, support of user acceptance testing and post-live support
- “Can Do” attitude.
- Strong communication skills, including documentation, email communication, and creating presentations
Desirable skills –
- Should have good written & communication skills with Fluency in English.
- Knowledge of APIs (SOAP, REST) and other integration patterns is nice to have
- Education: Any Graduate, B.E. preferred.
- Shall be ready to work in different shifts.