Required Experience: 5+ years
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
Job Type: Full time
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to deliver scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications using REST based APIs and cloud deployable distributed applications
- Experience with back-end languages, frameworks – Java, Spring, Hibernate
- Experience with SQL/No-SQL databases e.g., Postgres, Timescale DB, MySQL, MongoDB
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug distributed applications using system and application-level tools such as debuggers, profilers, syslog, ELK etc.
- Knowledge of Application Security (Spring Security ACL preferred), API Security, OAuth
- Ability to debug performance issues with distributed applications.
- Ability to work on Linux in container-based deployments
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Full Stack developer duties includes:
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
- Writing clean, functional code on the front and back-end
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues