The iOS Developer position is responsible for creating and architecting new mobile applications and working with our team to develop innovative solutions that meet our business needs.
We are looking for a passionate developer who loves to tackle new challenges and work alongside other developers.
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Deliver clean, documented, well-tested code and meet project deadlines.
- Partner with UX designers, product managers, back-end engineers.
- Engage in regular code reviews with colleagues to review, analyze, and improve coding skills.
- Collaborate with an in-house team of developers.
- Continuously learn and grow as a software developer, keeping up to date with emerging technologies and trends.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
- 5 years of experience of iOS development in enterprise environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Deep understanding and proficiency in Swift and Objective-C.
- Experience with AWS SNS.
- Knowledge of implementing and supporting RESTful APIs.
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Include a portfolio of apps or SDKs you have built in the App Store.
Additional skills may include:
- Frameworks: React,
- Experience with chatbots, virtual assistants, AI, ML
- Cloud platforms: AWS, Azure, GCP