Experience – 4+ Years
Work Location – Vadodara
Shift – Rotational
Required : Excellent Communication Skills
- Leading Critical Incident Bridges and driving teams to resolve issues as quickly as possible and escalating to the correct teams and leaders as required.
- Providing business focused updates hourly to include technical details and internal/external Client impact in clear and simple terms.
- Create Post Incident Reports with Direct Cause, Root Cause and timelines clearly documented.
- Monitor Critical/actionable tools alert & take necessary action.
- Work on NOC/CIM/Problem/Change reports.
- Monitor emergency change process during outages.
- End To End Problem Management Activities.
- Provide Weekly/Monthly Metrics Data to management.
- Maintain Contact List and Roster other team members and SME’s.
- Documentation for Process Improvement, Handbooks, Guidelines, Manuals, Knowledge Base Articles
Essential Job Responsibilities
The Critical Incident Manager is responsible for the following:
- Coordinate business priorities with IT/Apps/Infrastructure teams during Critical Incidents and Events to restore normal service operations as quickly as possible and to minimize the impact to our Clients and internal teams
- Accountable for running the Critical Incidents and manage technical conference bridge.
- Ensures clear communication is provided to affected teams and senior leadership during Critical Incident or Events; Formulate concise, clear and accurate alerts and notifications to management.
- Manages and track Incidents to resolution and ensure a clean handoff to appropriate teams or groups.
- Detect and record incidents and prioritize based on impact and urgency.
- Standardize global critical event notification, escalation, process and procedures.
- Work with Technical Support teams to assign or designate resources to follow-up on unresolved Incidents.
- Engage End to End with other records (i.e. Incidents, Changes, Problems, Knowledge Articles, Known Errors, etc.) related to Critical Incidents.
- Identify potential problems and/or increasing trend of repetitive Incidents
- Document troubleshooting steps and service restoration details.
Requirements for the role include:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- At least 4 years’ experience working as critical incident manager/Problem manager.
- At least 4 years’ experience working in an IT, Technical, Critical Incident or Service Delivery role that is production-based, deadline driven and outcome oriented.
- ITIL / ITSM Experience
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, situational awareness and organizational agility
- Must be responsive to business needs in a 24x7x365 environment.
- Must be able to individually lead Incident Resolution to completion.
- Ability to influence others outside of direct management structure.
- Strong project management experience while working under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a demonstrable ability to effectively lead and manage critical incidents or events and drive to problem resolution.
- Must be able to facilitate in a collaborative manner solutions across departments and teams
- Must be able to anticipate and prevent problems while managing incidents to resolution.
- Must be self-directed and foster initiative in others
- Must be able to translate larger business goals into actionable items for other teams