Relevant SCCM experience : 7-9 +years
- Highly motivated and have the ability to work in a highly demanding, challenging and fast-moving work environment
- Ability to work well under pressure and with an eye for detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage your own time
- Good communicator
Patch management and Software distribution
- Create complex and dynamic collections, advertisements, queries, reports.
- Ensure timely deployment of software updates, critical patches, and out-of-band releases.
- Provide support and in-depth troubleshooting to any and all issues related to the SCCM Deployments and patching activity.
- Troubleshooting skills not limited to only SCCM deployments but should have good experience with OS troubleshooting .
- Monitoring and reporting on key metrics.
Operating System Deployment , Scripting
- Maintain and update current OSD images and documentation for both servers and workstations
- Create custom OSD Task Sequences utilizing Microsoft scripting technologies and components such as PowerShell, VBScript, WMI, .NET and XML, that will aid in deployment of software, packages, and configurations of operating systems, packaged software, and in-house applications.
- PowerShell or any other scripting knowledge