The Executive Assistant will provide high-level management support to COO, CEO, and other Executive Committee members. Reporting directly to the Group COO, the Executive Assistant will provide executive support in a one-on-one working relationship.
The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a diversity of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion especially decisions directly impacting the global operations of the company.
- Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements
- Attend management meetings, prepare Minutes of the Meeting, and keep track of the deliverables. Work across the organization to ensure that the deliverables are on track. Try to remove roadblocks and inform COO / CEO in case their involvement is required.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the COO’s ability to ensure smooth operations, including assisting with special projects, designing, and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the COO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature.
- Prepare Word, Excel, PowerPoint presentations, agendas, reports, special projects, and other documents in support of objectives for the organization.
- Evaluate and assist in developing office policies and procedures for improved work- flow and anticipate future needs as organization grows.
- Actively participate in annual business plan preparation and monitoring.
- Review business terms in commercial documents to ensure that deals are on fair terms and the company’s interests are protected
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree; preferably in IT, engineering, or management background.
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent time management skills and proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment; performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Business sense – has a strong business sense and can decipher priorities and make sound judgment calls when needed.
- Commitment to excellence – perform duties at the highest level possible on a consistent basis.
- Excellent communicator – able to interact with people of all levels in a confident, professional manner.
- Demonstrate ability and temperament to work with sensitive information.
- Flexible hours as dictated by the needs of business for projects and meetings.
- Team player – have team-oriented experience and approach.
- Service focus – dedicated to meeting the expectations of the COO / CEO and other senior executives by maintaining effective relationships with interested parties.
- Ability to think outside of the box with a sense of urgency.