Designation: o9 Solutions Consultant / Positions: 4
Work hrs: US California (PST time-zone) / Domain (supply chain) exp 2+ yrs
UG in technical field, PG in supply chain area / O9 work experience: 1+ yr on o9
Job type: Regular, salaried, full time employee / Location: Vadodara/Baroda in Gujarat
Excellent verbal and written communication / Notice period: preferred- Immediate joiners
Primary Function of Position:
- Support and work on projects and enhancements in advanced supply chain planning application.
- Determine scope, capture requirements, and develop test cases to ensure the solution meets the end-to-end requirements.
- Understand and document business process in Demand planning and Supply planning process.
- Prepare the data models to meet the planning application needs
- Supply chain planning data analysis
- Learn and configure planning application to meet business requirements.
- Coordinate with data warehouse teams to deliver business reporting needs.
- Develop process diagrams, test cases.
- Resolve production support issues.
Roles and Responsibilities: This is a techno-functional role
- Working with supply chain, IT teams to address application related issues.
- Monitor IT SCM group support issues and prioritize.
- Work with cross functional teams.
- B.S. in a technical field
- M.S / MBA in SCM degree desired
- Strong proficiency in Data analytics, Excel, SQL
- Ability to learn to configure, develop the new application platforms.
- Collaborative teamwork, communication, and data handling skills
- Excellent attention to detail, yet flexible in approach
- Self-starter, able to work independently with limited supervision
- Demonstrated collaborator across multiple functions, such as operations and planning
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Planning application like i2, Kinaxis
Functional SAP SNP, PPDS with some BW skills and open to learning o9