• Collaborates with cross-functional IT business analyst team to review the integration requirements and recommend best integration solutions.
• Design, build, support interfaces; develop and maintain data mappings, JAVA mappings, XSLT mappings, EDI and XML communications, PI Proxies, interface definitions, and XSDs.
• Develop and maintain Integration Repository (Interface Objects, Mapping objects and Adapter objects), Integration Directory (Communication channels, Sender and Receiver agreements, Receiver and Interface determination) and Integration Engine (Central Monitoring).
• Develop interfaces using adapters available in PO: File, FTP, SFTP, HTTP/HTTPs, PROXY, JDBC, SOAP, SQL, ALE and IDOC.
• Develop interfaces using SAP cloud platform integration.
• Set up error handling for interfaces and participate in monitoring with various components in Runtime Workbench like Message Monitoring, Component Monitoring, End-to-End monitoring and Performance Analysis.
• Write technical documents to support the functional specifications and other efforts
• Support, monitor, and troubleshoot production systems; optimize performance and resolve production problems
SAP PIPO Developer