Designation: Senior SAP PO/PI Developer.
Job type: salaried Full Time Employee (FTE).
Location: Vadodara/Baroda in Gujarat.
Required joining date: As soon as possible.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
Primary Skills: – SAP PO/PI
Secondary Skills: – ABAP
- Experience in Migration (Dual Stack to Single Stack)
- Expertise in Monitoring systems Prod QA Sandbox
- SAP PI 7.3.1 & 7.4 SAP PO 7.5 experience person is preferred.
- Should have worked with Graphical Mapping (Expert), Java mapping, ABAP mapping, Udfs, XSLT
- Should have experience in ITIL Process, specifically change and problem management Process.
- Worked on adapters like (FILE, IDOC, IDOC_AAE, RFC, JDBC, SOAP, MDM, JMS, HTTP, HTTP_AAE and MAIL).
- Expertise with ICO scenarios configuration, web services and WSDLs
- Worked on CTS and File transport system.
- Worked on SLD configuration along with a good understanding of EDI message mappings
- Expert in Component based Alert configuration and ARIBA ITK Jobs
- SAP PI certification
- Prefer to have worked on ALE Idoc with expertise in selection program and posting program.
- Prefer to have worked on BAPI RFC’s, Exits, BDC and BADI.
- Prefer to have worked on ABAP proxies (Client and Server)
- Provide Operational Excellence in SAP XI/PI 7.0 areas.
- Work with Support Partner, assess operational quality, identify gaps, and manage closure of gaps in SAP XI/PI 7.0 area, including
- Ensure effective Error Trend Analysis and Problem Management
- Ability to coordinate with clients and communicate to different stakeholders.
- Should have experience in implementation and support project.
- Well versed in trouble shooting the PI issues, defect Prevention, updation of operating procedures, systems health check reports
- Resolve all issues reported by customers and providing support/assistance to suppliers & Third Parties involved in EVO project