The SAP Security Analyst is responsible for security management and IT support around SAP. He/she assists our clients in the deployment or upgrade of SAP solutions by accompanying project teams. He actively participates in the project phases and the technological support of the solutions.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel
- Understand engagement as it relates to client’s business
- Demonstrate knowledge in SAP Application Security
- Communicate client expectations to the engagement team
- Good understanding of SAP application security implementation methodologies, role-based access controls and different applications threats.
- Support audit and compliance activities.
- Be part of a team working on global projects.
- User Administration using SAP Standard tcodes, CUA, CUP OR ARM or IDM.
- Role Management such as updates related to bug fixes, role creation and design.
- Perform L1-L3 support for SAP Application Security
- Ability to handle sev1 and major incidents and provide resolution within SLA.
- Ability to identify and communicate issues/risks to the team lead or end user to facilitate timely resolution
- Work independently on standard SAP authorizations tasks.
- As a consultant, propose a vision of the integration and impacts of security on functional and user teams and assist teams during the deployment of new projects and/or in operational mode.
- Manage and administer profiles and users across different SAP environments
- Solving production issues related to user safety
- Assisting, influencing, and advising the Basis teams in the activities of upgrading, application, additions (enhancement Packs & patches) and this, in terms of impacts on IT security.
- Advise the client and project teams on security architecture targets in the enterprise.
- Accompanying the internal and external customer in the definition of its needs and orienting it towards the best technological choices.
– Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate discipline
– Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience as a SAP Security Specialist
– Relevant experience analyzing, designing and configuring security controls in SAP ECC6
– Experience with SAP Access Controls and/or Process Controls
– Excellent knowledge of internal controls and segregation of duties
– Mastering Netweaver Identify Management
– Knowledge of SAP Basis and SAP Solution Manager
– Good interpersonal communication and user support management skills.
– Be results-oriented and able to meet service level agreements