Experience: 5+ Years
Skills: SCCM, Application Packaging & Deployments, Jamf
- Should have supported at least 8k-10k workstations
- Managing ADR and manual patching for the Endpoints and Experience with Server patching from SCCM
- Hands-on experience on tools for application packaging (InstallShield)
- Well versed with Application creation workflow in SCCM
- Working knowledge of creating compliance baselines
- Daily SCCM Maintenance tasks
- Adhoc SCCM Report creation.
- Monthly SCCM maintenance Deleting ADR expired patches and disk clean-up
- WSUS Clean-up Activity
- Office Upgrade activity managing semi-annual and Monthly channel version and one drive integration.
- Required strong experience in SCCM with OSD.
- OS deployment using SCCM, MDT
- Experience in PowerShell or VB scripting. –Mandatory Skill PowerShell
- Understanding of patch process and software distribution.
- SCCM infrastructure and troubleshooting.
Preference to the candidates also having JAMF administration background along with SCCM.
Roles and Responsibility
- Application package creation, Planning mass rollout across enterprise.
- Monthly patching activity (Workstation and Servers).
- Working on SCCM client compliance.
- Automating process through Automation.
- Handling OSD related Queries from Site engineers
- Troubleshooting application deployment issues