- Should possess sound knowledge in PP Master data – Material master / BOM / WC and Routing management, Change numbers & Relevant notifications, Approved manufacturing Part list (AMPC), CIS /CIR – Classification Info records/ Classification info system, Engg change management and hands on C- folders (Portal related applications)
- Preferred knowledge on Sales and Operation Plan – Constant & Flexible planning, Long Term Planning, Demand Management, Material Requirements Planning (MRP), Capacity Planning
- In depth knowledge of SAP Production Planning (PP) module with experience of PP customization (well versed with Master Data, Planning strategies, MRP, Shop Floor Management.
- Should have worked on Batch management / Serial Should be familiar with SAP- Production cycle and PP-PI processes numbers in supply chain area
- Master data management in QM including Inspection Method, MIC (Qual / Quant), Inspection Plan Dynamic Modification rule, Quality Certificate, Certificate of Analysis.
- Detailed understanding of Inspection Type.
Good to have skills:
- Should have domain experience with PPC and QM.
- Exposure to new dimension product like APO-DP, SNP & PPDS and S/4 HANA.
- Knowledge on ABAP debugging
- Experience in data migration in logistics.
- Should have strong cross module functional knowledge between PP-MM, PP-QM and PP-SD & WM.
- Understand client standards, policies, procedures & requirements, provide solutions, FS and configure the system accordingly and deliver development tasks with SAP best practices.
- Should be familiar with Production Order Execution, MRP, Serialized Mfg, Batch Management etc.
- Documentation: must be able to create FS for Enhancements/Developments/Custom reports and all WRICEF objects / Process Documents / Design Documents / Business Process Procedures / presentations / workshop material for FS / blueprints / Test documentation for Unit/Integration/Regression testing and be able to present them to the client.
- Must have an analytical and structured working attitude, a service-oriented personality and be able to collaborate and effectively work in teams.
- Professional appearance with strong customer focus
Professional requirements (mandatory):
- Minimum two e2e Implementation Projects along with experience in Support / Roll out / Upgrade Migration / Projects and SAP Implementation Methodology
- Strong knowledge of Business Processes / Imports / Consumables procurement process
- Knowledge on Various Inspection processes in Procurement, Production & Sales.
- Should have good written & communication skills with Fluency in English.
- Should independently (without supervision) be able to handle the client.
Education: Any Graduate, B.E. preferred.