- Manage delivery of product development, and support activities within defined timelines and budget. Ensure progress by addressing blockers. Ability to operate under ambiguous conditions. Ability to find a way.
- People management of Software, Embedded, Infrastructure teams. Actively manage performance, motivation and resolve daily issues.
- Manage daily scrums for Software, Embedded, Infrastructure teams.
- Prepare and manage project plans. We use Office365 for collaboration.
- This role is not expected to provide deep technical expertise, but have sufficient knowledge to understand the tasks, issues, and possible solutions. Each team will have a technical leads/architects who will provide technical expertise. This role is expected to establish trusted relationship with technical leads/architects. It would be preferred if the candidate is familiar with these technologies – Java/Spring, REST Services, SQL/NoSQL Databases, Application Security, Application Performance/Scalability, Cloud computing (Azure/AWS), Linux, Containers, Embedded Hardware/Firmware concepts, Industrial IoT concepts.
- This role will get all support from Executive Management (CTO/CEO/CFO/MD). To get proper support from Executive Management, it’s expected that proper communication and due diligence is performed on ongoing basis.
- Suggest and implement process improvements to foster a productive workplace.
- Adapt to changing organization as company grows.