The Sr Business Analyst Quality works closely with multiple business organizations and IT teams under guidance of QA Business Systems Product Manager to deliver technology solutions that add business values. As an integral team member of the QA Business Systems team, the Sr Business Analyst supports the effort of defining business requirements and ensuring those requirements are accurately blueprinted, developed and tested to align with business processes. Through closely collaboration and deep understanding of business processes, the ideal candidate would have expertise in extracting, defining, and testing business requirements for TrackWise and other eQMS systems.
Critical to the success in this role, is the ability to understand and articulate the business user needs, develop business requirements and validating these requirements through authoring & executing test scripts. This role will be operationally aligned to QA Product Manager.
Specific duties include but not limited to:
- Interfaces with RAQA Business teams to determine functional and technology requirements that support organizational business goals, discussing with business teams directly to bring a closure, documenting those requirements, and working with our Product Manager, Project Manager, and IT partners to deliver business technology solutions.
- Assists review of business case documents, project plans and schedules to ensure it is accurate and valid to required business needs.
- Facilitate blueprint sessions with all relevant stakeholders to drive clarity and agreement on requirements based on sound business processes.
- Partners across RAQA as a liaison to translate and evangelize business needs/strategies into solutions that interoperate, create efficiencies, provide the highest level of customer experience, and drive improved utilization of self-service/automation by internal and/or external users.
- Documents requirements, authors & executes test cases and change management procedures for existing mission critical systems & applications ensuring change meets (or exceeds) business objectives.
- Responsible for execution and successful delivery of complex projects. Collaborate directly with cross-functional teams to deliver best in class solutions while maintaining and building best-in-class partnership.
- Develops and describes a sufficiently deep and comprehensive understanding of both business processes/objectives/outcomes and technology solutions and uses that knowledge to propose and guide business solutions improvements.
- Reviews, updates and develops documentation including but not limited to requirements, process workflows, user requirements, use cases, data mapping/validations, business rules, test scripts, and procedures for future reference.
- Proficiency with consistency, clarity, and quality in all documentation and other artifacts by reviewing, validating, editing, rewriting, and authoring as necessary. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for monitoring and initial triaging of QA business systems questions/reported issues and escalating to IT partners, if needed.
- Minimum 5yrs of medical-device or pharmaceutical life-science industry GxP system validation experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience in gathering and defining business requirements, analyzing/mapping business processes, supporting the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of business-driven technical solutions and applications, with a proven track record of increasing responsibility
- Minimum 10 years of experience working with TrackWise and other eQMS applications
- Minimum 5yrs of HP ALM (or other software validation testing tools) testing experience
– Preferred (nice-to-have)
- Experience with SAP QM, SAP CRM, SFDC, Visio, Excel, Smartsheet
Skills and Requirements:
- Well-rounded collaborative team player capable of building consensus, motivating and inspiring peers, and negotiating with partners
- interpersonal skills both verbally and written with business and IT partners.
- Professional maturity with sound judgement, effective prioritization skill, and excellent time management skill
- Capable of working autonomously, responsibly, and reliably under a non-direct reporting structure in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
- Creative problem solver who can effortlessly and effectively refocus between the big picture and the details
- Fantastic documentation skills with validation document, business requirements, and test scripts in close collaboration with business partners.
- Outstanding analytical skills to promptly and accurately resolve production system/solution issues
- Strong knowledge of life science industry best practices.
- Demonstrated tangible results in business solution development through implementation with a strong emphasis on business owner perspectives.
- Strong business process background accompanies by equally savvy technical understanding
- Strong understanding of system development process with emphasis on business-IT interrelationship.
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle desired
- Capacity and commitment to acquiring new skills outside of current area of expertise.
Shift : US Shifts