Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for performing range of functions in the areas of technical design/review, development, deployment and integration of large Data Warehouse & Business Intelligence solutions.
- Solution architecture, proof of concept/prototype design, database design, and report testing.
- Responsible for data analysis and developing reporting specs, developing reports, and developing dashboards and writing complex SQL queries.
- Create Prompts, Calculated Fields, customize Calculations, Conditions and Filter (Local, Global) for various analytical reports and dashboards.
- Document business requirements and Dashboard report design
- Collaboration with data group for identifying data ETL Report
- Dashboard development using Tableau and other reporting tools
- Experience on creating user groups, and scheduled instances for reports in Tableau.
- Building, publishing customized interactive reports and dashboards on Tableau server.
- Worked on Level of detail expressions and Table Calculations.
- Demo product to stakeholders
- Facilitate User Acceptance testing
- Production support
- Support monthly/weekly operational reports and adhoc requests
- Good knowledge of RDBMS and SQL queries.
Competency Requirements: (Competency is based on: education, training, skills and experience.) In order to adequately perform the responsibilities of this position the individual must have:
- 4-6 years of experience designing and creating dashboards and reports
- Strong written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Requires BS degree –in Information Systems or related degree
- Tableau Administration a plus
- Tableau Certification a plus
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholder for requirement gathering and User Acceptance testing
- Ability to tell a story with data Strong creative skills UI design
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.