Qualifications: B. Tech/B.E. Computers/IT, Graduation/PG in Computers/IT
Certifications: CCNA, CCNP, CCIE ITILv3
Exp- 8-14 Years
Job Location – Vadodara , Noida
- Hands-on experience on Network Technologies – Routing, Switching, Firewall, Load Balancers, Wireless Network.
- Experience on Network designing, Architecting, Troubleshooting, Integrations.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex issues within defined timelines.
- Strong expertise in core and edge IP routing technologies (IPv4 and IPv6, BGP, OSPF, MPLS – RSVP, LDP, etc. / VPLS / VPWS, IP VPN, QoS, Security)
- Hands-on experience on Cisco Nexus, ASR/ISR, SDN, SD-WAN, IPSEC, SWITCHING.
- Hands-on experience on Network & Server Load Balancer, Wan Optimization devices.
- Hands-On experience on Next-Gen Firewalls like Palo Alto, Cisco FP features
- Knowledge of VPN, MPLS, ILL, L2/L3 Circuits configuration/Troubleshooting’s.
- Sound Understanding of TCP/IP Suite, BGP,VPN,VLAN,Trunking, Etherchannels,Dot1x,Wireless.
- Working knowledge on ITSM tools like Service Now.
- Good Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Exposure on Virtual Chassis setup (deployment, migration, troubleshooting) Good understanding of end to end QOS implementation and troubleshooting.
Roles and Responsibility
- Troubleshoot Critical/Major Network Incidents.
- Review/Execute major Changes.
- Help L1 Team & Handle escalated cases from L1 Team.
- Configure, tests, and maintains LAN/WAN equipment and related services.
- Work on wireless related issues and identify area of improvement.
- Monitor and Guide L2, L1 Teams & define Technology Standardization processes.
- Prepare Documentations, Network Diagram.
- Participate in Change Review Board Meetings.
- Identify area of improvements, Identify SPOF’s, Propose changes.
- Report Generation for CPU Usage, Memory Usage, Bandwidth Usage of Network device.
- Prepare MIS data for assigned, resolved, pending, transferred tickets.
- Coordinate with other teams for various support/issues.
- Work Closely with Onsite Teams on various discussion, POC, New technology Evaluation.