Finance module skillset required:
- Mandatory-Strong experience in SAP Finance configuration including: New GL (FC valuation & translation, parallel accounting LL and NL) & Accrual engine.
- Mandatory- AA (internal order + AUC process) / AR / AP/ Bank Accounting, EBS & Bank interface configurations.
- Mandatory- GST setup / implementation experience
- Mandatory- Inter-company STO and billing end to end process experience.
- Preferably having Interface experience onARIBA or Concur, Vertex, Hyperion & Tableau.
- Preferred having experience in configuration / customization & eliminations in SAP BPC.
- Preferred having exposure to Lease accounting, capital and operating lease (SAP CLM) and
- Revenue Recognition experience preferred.
Costing module skillset required:
- Mandatory- Configuration, testing, support experience in Product Costing (PC) & Transfer Pricing.
- Mandatory- experience with overhead cost assessment, settlement and distributions, month end close.
- Preferred- Exposure to Profitability Analysis (COPA) & Internal Orders (IO) preferred.
- Preferred experience in Results Analysis, product cost planning & material cost estimate.
Common skillset mandatorily required:
- In depth domain & business process experience in finance/accounts/audit/costing preferably in manufacturing organizations. (at least 3 years)
- At least 2 full life cycle implementations / Rollouts + at least one Prod support experience in FICO.
- Well versed with integration of FI & CO with SD, MM modules, and business processes.
- Strong experience with ETL, interfaces with legacy systems and ALE/IDOCs.
- Should be having Technical awareness i.e. FS preparation, validations/substitutions, User Exits, Enhancements, LSMW, BDC applications, BAPIs all RICEFWs.
- Experience in SAP implementation with India GST & reporting requirements.
- Independently able to handle client requirements / UAT / user training.
- Onsite client facing experience with US /European clients preferred
We are specially looking for candidates who have an aptitude to learn on the job and meet the deliverables on any new areas that may come up during client business.
Should create and translate business/ functional requirements into clear Functional specifications documents, indicate technical design specifications, be able to guide / handhold client users for UAT, can mentor junior consultants.
Should be confident of his strengths in problem solving, collaborating with others, good communication skills and attention to detail preferably having experience of working with multicultural MNC clients and multiple teams in different time zones.