Technical skills required:
- SAP Implementation / Roll out / Support experience in Procurement and Warehouse Modules
- Work Expertise in Master Data, MRP, Procurement, Inventory Management, Accounts Payable, Physical Inventory, Valuation, MRP Process
- Work Expertise in PO Release, Sub-contract Processing, STO, Third party process, Service Procurement Processes
- Work Expertise in Warehouse Operations – Putaway, Transfer Posting, Picking, Posting Change, Stock Transfer, Physical Inventory
- Work experience in interfaces, i.e., EDI & IDOCS.
- Work experience in Data Migration and Legacy systems
- Integration knowledge with other modules like QM, FICO, PP and SD
- Should be able to support in Logistics Execution, P2M (SAP PP / QM) and OTC (SAP SD)
- Experience in writing functional specifications for various WRICEF objects.
- Should have good experience in testing, preparation of test documents, user manuals & training documents.
Good to have skills:
- Should have domain experience with Purchasing or PPC and QM.
- Knowledge on ABAP debugging
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP MM
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements
- Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
- Design, customize, configure and testing of MM
- Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
- Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse, and solve problems.
- Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues
- Document functional designs, test cases and results
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
- Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
- Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required
- Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members
Professional requirements (mandatory):
- Minimum two e2e Implementation Projects along with experience in Support / Roll out / Upgrade Migration / Projects and SAP Implementation Methodology
- Strong knowledge of Business Processes Knowledge
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time
- Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective
- Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
- Should have good written & communication skills with Fluency in English.
- Should independently (without supervision) be able to handle the client.