Technology Skillset / Experience requirement:
• Solid foundation in programming and demonstrated development of scalable Apex / Visualforce code on the Force.com platform
• Experienced with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Force.com, IDE, Migration Tool
• Ability to integrate and migrate data from external systems into Apttus/Salesforce. Good knowledge and understanding of web services.
• Experience implementing the Salesforce Service Cloud, including configuration of standard features and creation of custom Console components.
• Designing, development, debugging, Testing, performance analysis, packaging and deployment to the customers real -life business application on the Force.com platform (Apex code & triggers)
• Excellent understanding of Salesforce.com’s SOQL, Web Services and security model
• Team leading experience with globally distributed teams. System Analysis, Architecture, Technical design, System Implementation, Unit testing and Deployment experience.
• Excellent written, verbal presentation and organizational skills, ability to interface with all levels of business units.
• Lead cross-functional meetings as part of requirements gathering, driving projects or providing status updates on various projects
Good to have:
• Bachelor’s or undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
• Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies.
• Having one or more certifications from Salesforce.com like Certified Platform App Builder, Certified Platform Developer
• Salesforce Lightning experience is a plus
• Hands on experience with Salesforce Service and Support model
• Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools is a plus
Following questions must be answered in positive:
• Have you completed the following level of education, Bachelor’s- computer science / BSc IT / BCA / MCA?
• Do you have minimum 4 years of strong Salesforce development experience?